As of March 31, 2021
ROI of Life recognizes that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain your privacy and to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you. We place the highest value on the information you share with us. ROI of Life will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law or at your direction. We will not sell your personal information. ROI of Life provides this policy to clients through its client portal.
We want our clients to understand what information we collect, how we use it, and how we protect your personal information.
Why We Collect Your Information
We gather information about you so that we can:
● Inform the design of planning, coaching, financial, investment and other related services we provide you;
● Make informed and tailored recommendations to your situation;
● Comply with the Federal and State laws and regulations that govern us.
What Information We Collect and Maintain
We may collect the following types of “nonpublic personal information” about you:
● Information from our initial meeting or subsequent consultations about your identity, such as your name, address, date of birth, and financial information.
● Information that we generate to service your needs.
● Information that we may receive from our third parties with respect to your profile.
What Information We Disclose
We are permitted by law to disclose nonpublic information about you to unaffiliated third parties in certain circumstances. For example, in order for us to provide planning or investment management services to you, we may disclose your personal information in limited circumstances to various service providers, such as independent contractors hired by ROI of Life. If the Financial Planner/Financial Adviser leaves ROI of Life to join another firm, he or she may be permitted to retain copies of client information so that they can assist with the transfer of client accounts and continue to serve the client at their new firm.
“Opting-Out” of Third Party Disclosures: If you do not want your Financial Planner/Financial Adviser to retain copies of your client sensitive information when he or she leaves us to join another firm, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Otherwise, ROI of Life will not disclose any personal information about you or your account(s) unless one of the following conditions is met:
● We receive your prior written consent; or
● We have documentation that the recipient is your authorized representative; or
● We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient
Arrangements with companies or independent contractors not affiliated with ROI of Life will be subject to confidentiality agreements.
How We Protect Your Personal Information